In the present generation, candidates or students from different streams want to pursue an MBA degree as a post-graduate degree because an MBA degree is always valuable when it comes to earning knowledge as well as money. To pursue MBA (i.e.) Masters in Business Administration, one should clear GMAT (i.e.) Graduate Management Admission Test. Now comes the question of “What is GMAT exam?”, The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) exam is nothing but a computer adaptive test which is done to check certain talents like analytical thinking, quantitative writing, aptitude thinking, writing skills, etc…
Let’s now get to know about the GMAT exam; the Graduate Management Admission Test is three-and-a-half-hour exam paper which is set to showcase your talent to get into Masters in Business Administration (MBA) a post-graduate course which is completely in high demand nowadays.
In the present scenario, it has become like anybody can pursue an MBA by clearing the GMAT exam, but one should also accept the fact that it is not so very easy to clear a GMAT exam/test. You have to start preparing 6 to 7 months before the GMAT exam to get cleared in the exam and even earlier to secure good marks in GMAT exam and also to secure a seat in a popular college and one should have 100% percent concentration only in preparation for this exam. The Graduate Management Admission Test will measure four broad skills namely analytical writing, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, and integrated reasoning. In analytical reasoning or writing, section consists of one essay writing and the question requires the candidates to analyze the given argument and it also tests a candidate’s critical thinking and the ability to communicate. When it comes to integrated reasoning, the section comprises of 12 questions which usually will be having more than one response, this section mainly aims at how one integrates large data and solves a complex problem, the questions here involve quantitative and verbal reasoning. The quantitative reasoning includes 31 questions from mathematics, there are two types of questions will be asked one is problem-solving and the other is data sufficiency. The last is verbal reasoning and it comprises of 36 questions and the section aims to test candidates ability in the English language.
People or candidates in the present generation as I said prefer studying MBA and also wishes to write GMAT exam, to know GMAT is also like CAT exam only, there are some people who will not be knowing about the colleges that accept the GMAT score, for them I will make it simple by mentioning the college below:
- Indian School of Business (ISB) https://www.isb.edu/ they accept an average GMAT score of 600 to the score of 700.
- S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai http://www.spjimr.org/ they accept an average GMAT score of 650 and above.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad https://www.iima.ac.in/web/iima they accept an average GMAT score of 695 to the score of 728.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore https://www.iimb.ac.in/ they accept an average GMAT score of 710.
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta https://www.iimcal.ac.in/
- XLRI Jamshedpur https://www.xlri.ac.in/
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow http://www.iiml.ac.in/
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore https://www.iimidr.ac.in/
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa https://www.gim.ac.in/
- Asian School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar https://www.asbm.ac.in/
These are the top 10 colleges that accept GMAT score and I have also mentioned the link, to know more about the colleges, courses and it’s details you can click and check the link.