Georgia is a small country located at the intersection of Western Europe and Eastern Asia. As the name suggests, the university is situated in the Europe part of the country. In recent years, it has become well-liked by Indian students.
Georgia offers a great standard of living. It is also one of the most peaceful nations in the world, making it a favourable destination to live. The country is not only a good place to live but also is economical to live a content life. It is a democracy and has a very low crime rate which makes it very safe, especially for youngsters. As per many reports, Georgia has been ranked in the top 10 safest countries of the world.
When it comes to education, it offers some very reputed medical universities in the world. Also, there are good employment opportunities once a student is done with MBBS.
All things considered, Georgia which has a price index 2.5 times cheaper than the USA, and 3 times cheaper than the UK, is a pleasant place to be a resident of.
Benefits of studying at European University, Georgia
Georgia offers quite a few undue advantages to the students who go for their MBBS in their country. Here are most of the reasons why students are eager to study at European University, Georgia:
• No Donation required.
• 100% visa Approval rate.
• The scholarship is available up to $1000.
• Very friendly surroundings for all students.
• PR starts from the 3rd year
• Georgia features among the top 10 lowest crime rates countries in the world.
• Georgian Universities has the lowest tuition fees.
• Free Visa for Schengen Countries.
• Individual assistance to students preparing for USMLE, MCI and PLAB screening tests
• Easy availability of Indian cuisine.
• IELTS/TOEFL not needed to apply
• Easy admission process.
• No upper age bar for applicants.
• Two Sessions; one beginning from February, while other from September.
• Gaps in studies are not an issue
• Easy option of shifting foundation to Germany is allowed for pursuing PG course.
• Best salary packages to students post learning the German language.
• German Language Classes from 4th Year.
• Options for students to pay tuition fees in two gapped instalments.
• No tuition fees in the last year of Course.
• Separate lodging facilities for girls and boys.
• WHO & MCI accepted Medical Universities.
The climate of Georgia:
Georgia has moderate weather around the year. During winters, temperature ranges from 0 to 15 degrees Celsius.
Georgia presents a very delightful natural climate to live and study in comparison to many other places in the world including India.
Details of the program
Course Name – MD (Equivalent of MBBS in India)
Eligibility Criteria: Students passed 10+2 or its equivalent with aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can apply for MD/MBBS program
The language of Instructions: English
Age Limit: Minimum 17 Years
Duration: 5 Years
Tuition Fee: 4500 USD/Year
One Time Processing & Registration Fee: 750 USD
Insurance & Visa: 150 & 100 USD per year
Hostel & Mess Fee (Optional): 2500 USD per year
Indian students feel very proud and satisfied with studying at European University, Georgia. It may have only established in 1995, but it has become one of the best destinations to study medicine from because of its world-class level of education and teaching standard. The international exposure and European model of education make it a unique experience. To make yourself a part of this university, and boast an experience of a lifetime!