While opting for foreign studies there are many students who do not want to appear in IELTS or TOEFL because of many reasons like financial problems or lack of time for taking admissions. These English screening tests are taken to test the skills of the student by the universities not by the countries thus it is not at all mandatory to appear in it. Thus there are various other ways to get admission in an international university without giving such examinations.
We will let you know the countries where such examinations are not required or have another way as well to opt for higher education or jobs.
1. Canada: Many universities in Canada do not require these exams for students who have English as their primary language. At the same time, you need to be sure that you are an avid English speaker and writer because obviously, you will be facing a lot of problems in the future if not.
Some universities that do not require these scores are Memorial University, Concordia University, University of Winnipeg, Carleton university, etc
2. Germany: This country also provides you admission without IELTS or TOEFL. But again it depends on the universities that do not take up such scores which you have to check by viewing eligibility criteria beforehand. Sometimes they require proof as well to know whether you are an English speaker or not and may judge your communication skills.
3. Australia: This country also provides you admission without such English screening exams. they just ensure that you are an English speaker from your mark sheets of school or check your graduate school for knowing their medium of instruction. moreover, they can conduct an online interview procedure to check your communication skills just to make sure you are eligible enough. Some universities where you can take admissions are Queensland university, Bond University, University of South Australia, University of Adelaide.
4. United States of America: The USA also offers admission without TOEFL or IELTS but in some universities, there is an alternative option of IELP or Intensive English language program which you have to give and pass and on that score you’ll get admission. Some of the universities that offer such process are the University of Colorado, University of New Orleans, University of Dayton, etc.
5. Malaysia: Malaysia is another topmost country in Asia which provides admissions to students without TOEFL and IELTS. There is no requirement of English test but you need to prove that you will be able to understand and communicate in English well properly.
Thus the above-mentioned countries offer you high scopes of education and admission without any screening tests like TOEFL or IELTS.
So, if you are also planning to get admission in foreign and want to skip these tests then you can go through these countries or universities and research the sites for more information.