About the improvement exam:-
Sometimes when marks are good in the examination dissatisfaction comes while looking at the mark sheet. For those who think that they could have done much better than the previous time than the improvement exam is the thing for these students to re-appear for their exams.
The central board of secondary education provides another opportunity to score well again to those students who did not perform well in their previously appeared 12th exam.
Improvement exam is a platform where students can re-appear for 12th and try to score well again.
To know more about the improvement exam of CBSE how to appear, what are the steps and all the other questions read the article below.
- The improved examination is for those students who have passed the 12th examination but are not satisfied with their marks.
- The students who have failed their previous 12th examination are not eligible for this improvement exam.
- The re-appearing student does not need to appear school again . they can give the examination as a private student without attending the school.
- The student who has appeared 12th examination in 2018 can appear for the same in 2019 along with other students.
- The application for the improvement examination is available online.
- The improvement examination can be given for 1 subject or more.
- The application form for the improvement examination is available from July.
- The cost of each form is just rupees 10.
- The forms can be collected from the regional offices and syndicate bank branches.
- The cost for each subject is rupees 200 and this fee is subject to changes in the future.
- For the improvement exam, only the statement of marks is provided for the marks of the subjects appeared.
- The sole purpose of this examination is to improve the results of the unsatisfied students to make them satisfied.
- The best performance of the students is considered just in case the student didn’t perform well in the improvement examination.
- Visit www.cbse.nic.in
- In the first text box enter the roll number//hall ticket number of the previous examination.
- In the second text box enter the school number.
- If the student is private and has no school than entering 99999.
- In the next text box enter the examination center number.
- Now, click proceed and enter all your details correctly.
- Select the appropriate payment method and proceed.
- Please keep the application number and roll number for future reference.
- On the confirmation page follow the instructions given.
- Incase in the payment gateway the money is debited from your account but not updated on your account then, please don’t re-pay for the same. It takes some time to update and do not change the payment mode also.
- The result of the improvement examinations is to be declared on the same date as the date for the regular appearing candidates.
- The result is uploaded on the official website of the CBSE.
- No new passing certificate will be provided only the statement of marks.
- Exam form submission of standard 12th – mid-October.
- Exam form submission last dates of standard 12th – mid-November.
- Improvement dates for standard 10th – February to march.
- Improvement dates for class 12th – February to April.
- Results declaration of 12th standard – the month of August.
*all these dates are subjects to changes according to the CBSE board.